Well, it’s my 4th year of Blogging and I’m going to celebrate! A lot of lovely authors have given up their time and donated prizes to help me out… the Tombola prize bag is still growing as we speak! I want to thank all those authors in advance; these events would be nothing without you all!
I wanted to do something a little different for this event. I wanted to make it more interactive and so I have decided to have a (very loose) fairground theme! There is competitions, games and prizes galore… I hope you all have fun!
Here is the schedule ….
15th – Intro
16th – Kat Black Pictionary
17th – Picture Caption Competition
18th – Jodie Wallace Catified book
19th – Michelle Flye Pictionary
20th – Guess the romance roller-coaster graph competition
21st – 140 character book summary competition
22nd – Hook-a-Fabio-cover
23rd – Eden Bradley Pictionary
24th – Shelly Bell Sliding Puzzle
25th – Reader Dirty Limerick competition
26th –Alpha Off
28th – Credits
So, I’ve never done a Blogiversary. I’m not sure what I should be doing but I want to celebrate my favourite moments of blogging so far….
- My First Ever Post. A review of Make Me Sir by Cherise Sinclair. God, my reviewing style has changed but hitting that button felt great.
- My First Ever review mention in a book. It’s in Tibby Armstrong’s book. I love that woman 🙂
- The Sex Scene Championship (Every Year!). That event keeps getting bigger and better every year and I love it!
- The first time I got auto-approved by a publisher on NetGalley. Carina were the first publisher to grant me auto-approval and I squeed!! It isn’t about getting free books, it’s about recognition as a reviewer.
- This wonderful Post about sexuality from Tibby Armstrong ( http://www.scorching-book-reviews.com/lgbt-event-day-2-tibby-armstrong-coming-out-isnt-the-end-plus-giveaway/) I felt so privileged to be able to post it.
- The post where I ended up in the Shadowlands dungeon with Cherise Sinclair’s Dom’s (http://www.scorching-book-reviews.com/master-of-the-shadowlands-character-interview-and-giveaway-from-cherise-sinclair/)
- The day Sarah M.Anderson told me someone had turned up to one of her book signings because I’d reviewed the book on the blog.
- The first time I got a review request beginning, “My book doesn’t have Cowboys in it but…..” (happens ALL the time)
- Getting a Post-Card from Vivian Arend years ago .. “just because” 🙂
- Turning up to AAD in Savannah to a Cowboy Panel and realizing that I’d worked with every single author on the panel 🙂
Thank you to every reader who has ever visited this blog. Whether you are a new reader or an old reader, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for clicking on one of my links 🙂