The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I’ve been on a bit of a re-reading session this week. It’s fantastic for my mood, terrible for my review pile. I am getting back into it though and have reviewed some of the oldest books on the pile this week. It is one of the things I need to do and, not surprisingly, I have enjoyed them immensely. I’ve also been planning more on the event (which is going well :D) and planning for the mega holiday in a couple of weeks. Bar a ridiculous cold, I’ve had a good week! I’ve bought no books either … win win! 🙂
This weeks posts are…
- A Nix Review – Grimm Consequences by Kate SeRine (5 Stars)
- A Nix Erotica-for-Men Review – Unconventional: Business Meets Pleasure by Kenny Wright (3.5 Stars)
- A Nix Review – Squirm by Cari Silverwood (4 Stars)
- Top Picks 8th July : Includes releases from Elisabeth Naughton, Kelly Jamieson & Courtney Milan
- (A very late) Hot Cover Monday : The Darkest Touch
- Waiting on Wednesday : Should’ve Been Home Yesterday by Inez Kelley
- Kindle US Price Drop Post : Incl. releases from Laura Wright, Lexxie Couper & Melissa Blue
- Nix Review – Why I don’t read reviews which include casting photographs before I read a book.