Series: Tropical Trysts #2
Published by Harlequin on 2014-07-15
Genres: Erotic Romance
Hawaiian Vacation To-Do List:
1. Bikini up! You're in Oahu, and it's time for fruit drinks with umbrellas in them!
2. Being obsessively organized doesn't work during a Hawaiian vacation. Relax. Seriously.
3. Scan the resort for hot dudes. Huh. That hot jogger who ran by looks a lot like your ex, Jeremy—only fitter, harder and sexier.
4. Moonlit walks mean bumping into Hot Jogger Guy. Who is your ex.
5. Don't panic. Instead, think with your libido! Also debate the merits of ex sex.
6. Ignore the consequences. Go for it.
7. Revel in the afterglow. Go for rounds two and three.
8. Ooh, kayaking!
9. Round four. Oops!
10. Definitely do not think about why you broke up in the first place. Or that you're having wicked-hot nookie with the man you were here to forget…
FTC: I requested this book for an honest review.
I have such varied reviews for this authors’ work. It seems if I buy it, I love it and if I request it, I may not.
I requested this one because of how much I loved The Theory of Attraction but it just didn’t work for me. I couldn’t get a read on the characters and, because of this, I just didn’t care about their story. The sex scenes were incredibly hot but that was all I really enjoyed. I ended up putting it down.