The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
The LGBT event has begun and, as happens with all my events, it has taken over the blog and my life. I am really enjoying reading all the posts and am really happy with how it’s going.
I haven’t really done much reading or reviewing though; It’s been a very busy week! I haven’t even done much book buying … I think I must be sick ;D
This weeks posts are…
This month is the start of our wonderful LGBT event. It started on the 1st of April and already has been amazingly popular. As the Grand Prize Giveaway, I am giving away eCopies of 10 of my favourite LGBT books. The authors, bloggers and publicists involved are also giving away books too.
The posts so far are …
- LGBT Schedule : What’s on in the month of April
- LGBT Event Day 7 : A character interview with the Duchene’s by Chris Cox
- LGBT Day 8 : It’s Oh-So-Good Being Bad by SA McAuley (Incl. Giveaway)
- LGBT Day 9 : C’mon and Take Me There by Amy Jo Cousins (Incl Giveaway)
- LGBT Day 10 : Kaleidoscope Fiction by Dani Worth (Incl Giveaway)
- LGBT Day 11 : Why I read LGBT books by Nix (Incl. Grand Prize Giveaway)
- LGBT Day 11 (Pt2) : “I write erotic romance” by Emily Cale (Includes Giveaway)
- LGBT Day 12 : “Why Do I Write Queer fiction?” Guest post by Giselle Renarde (Incl Grand Prize Giveaway)
- Hot Cover Monday : Nothing but the Smoke by Daisy Harris
- Kindle Price Drop Post : Four Recommended books for under $2
- Top Picks : Releases Include Dani Worth and a hockey themed charity anthology