The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This week it’s been pretty busy! There has been a lot on and I’ve done a lot of reading (not a lot of reviewing though). I am finally considering caving and buying the Nalini Singh eBook as a treat for myself this week and I just hope it lives up to the hype! I have also been slowly working through the very old reviews and reformatting them as they didn’t transit very well from Blogger!
This weeks posts are…
- A GuestPost & Giveaway : The Wedding Dare series author’s tell us the sexiest scene from their book
- A Brazen Release Day blast with Prizes : Introducing the Wedding Dare Series
- A Copy of Branded and a $10 Amazon Gift Card — Ends Jun 16th, 2014
- Win a $100 Gift Card with Amber Bardan — Ends Jul 5th, 2014
- Win a $50 Gift Card and other prizes — Ends Jun 22nd, 2014
- A Nix Review – Falling for the Groomsman by Jen McLaughlin (4 Stars)
- A Nix Review : Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey (5 Stars)
- A Nix Review – Seducing the Bridesmaid by Katee Roberts (4 Stars
- Top Picks 8th June : Incl Wedding Dare Series, Lauren Dane & Daisy Harris
- Waiting on Wednesday : Countdown by Lindsay McKenna
- Price Drop Post : One Box Set at $5 and 6 recommended reads under $2
- Random Musings : What makes an auto-buy series for me?