The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This week, I’ve had house-guests so the blogging has gone a little bonkers. I have however received some lovely lovely books for review. Looking forward to reading some of these awesome titles….
This weeks posts are…
- A Nix Review – Burned by Sarah Morgan (4 Stars)
- A Nix Review – Moon Shine by Vivian Arend (4 Stars)
- A Nix Review – Backwoods by Jill Sorenson (4.5 Stars)
- A Nix Review – How to Rope a Real Man by Melissa Cutler (4 Stars)
- Top Picks 25th May : Includes releases from Vivian Arend, Jill Sorenson & Maisey Yates
- Hot Cover Monday : Lay It Down by Cara McKenna
- Waiting on Wednesday : Shield of Winter
- Kindle US Price Drop Post : 7 Recommended Romance eReads for under $2
- Random Musings : Is there such a thing as too high an average rating on GoodReads?