The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
The LGBT finished this week and, to be honest, I’ve loved it but I’m glad it’s over. The posts have been amazing but the work rate was ridiculous. Every single author that was involved this time was amazing so they made it easier this time round.
If you look at any post this week, you have to look at the Lego trailer from Sarah M.Anderson … she has half naked lego romance heroes in it! It is listed under author posts below…
This week is back to normality which is fabulous. I have 7 books already to review and I’m getting back on the reading train so this should be a productive month!
This weeks posts are…
These are the last of the LGBT posts … it’s been a fun ride!
- LGBT Event 2014 Index
- LGBT Fiction Event Day 27 : Amelia Bishop talks flawed heroes and unforgivable mistakes
- LGBT Fiction Event Day 28 : The Love Story Behind a “Missed Connection” by Sloan Parker
- LGBT Fiction Event Day 29 : Who Doesn’t Love a Wedding? by Kimber Vale (Incl. $25 gift Card)
- LGBT Fiction Event Day 30 : The Natural Progression of a Series by Jayne Kingston
- Lego Trailer Premiere : Nobody by Sarah M. Anderson
- Cover Reveal : Lost Wages of Sin by Rosalie Stanton
- Top Picks 27th April : Incl releases from Sarah M. Anderson & Vivian Arend
- Price Drop Post : Contemporary and Paranormal Romance under $2