This week, we continued with the Festive Kisses Event.
I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. We have 3 more days and there is still a lot of prizes up for grabs. Some of the posts don’t have a lot of entries so there is a high chance of winning.
Remember, each comment on any post is worth an entry to the author giveaway AND the Event Giveaway.
I’ve been enjoying re-reading some of my fave books set in the festive period – Kele Moon’s Defying the Odd’s and Jill Shalvis’s The Trouble with Mistletoe started me off nicely!
I’ve also now started looking at the books I’ve enjoyed the most this year .. it’s quite a list and I can’t wait to share it with you.
- My Top Five Queer Holiday-ish Romances by Renee Dahlia : Festive Kisses Event Day 1 (Includes Giveaway)
- A Festive Excerpt from Mia Heintzelman with Giveaway : Day 2 of the Festive Kisses Event Day 2 (Includes ARC Giveaway)
- A Letter to Santa from Toby : Festive Kisses Event Day 3 from Lucy Monroe (includes giveaway)
- Exclusive Bonus Scene from Being Merry by Meka James : Festive Kisses Event Day 5 (Including Giveaway of Meka James)
- Interview with Delilah Night and an excerpt from her FF novella Comet’s First Christmas (includes giveaway)
- An Excerpt from Melanie Ting’s Enemies to Lovers romance My Christmas Charade : Festive Kisses Event Day 7 (Includes Giveaway)
- Cassandra Carr introduces us to a new pen name with a festive excerpt from her holiday release : Day 8 Festive Kisses Event (Includes Giveaway)
- Megan Derr’s Ten Favorite Queer Holiday Reads : Festive Kisses Event (Includes Giveaway)
- An Excerpt from 12 Nights of Scandal by Carrie Lomax : Festive Kisses Day 10 (Incl. Giveaway)
- My Christmas Traditions (Includes winners choice of eBook Giveaway)
- A New Year’s Kiss : Shae Connor gives us an Except from Rough and Tumble and offers a giveaway